Do you need missing teeth replaced?
If you missing teeth have created gaps in your smile, you should consider getting dental implants. These are artificial tooth roots that are made of titanium and surgically adhered to the jawbone. They serve as the base for crowns, which are the artificial teeth. Dental implants are permanent tooth replacements, and they are often used in conjunction with other dental devices, such as bridges and dentures.
Some of the benefits of dental implants include the following:
- They are permanent and secure.
- They look and feel natural.
- They can help you regain normal function of your teeth and jaw.
- They help prevent bone loss in the places where your teeth are missing.
Here at Marcin Dental Centers, one of our dentists in Chillicothe or Peoria will discuss your options with you so you will know exactly what to expect during your dental implant placement procedure. The placement of dental implants may require several different appointments..
It is important to remember that dental implants are not the right choice for everyone. Our dentists can help you assess whether dental implants are a good treatment option for you. To make an appointment, give us a call in Peoria at (309) 693-0043, or in Chillicothe at (309) 274-6237.
Why Choose Us?
- 0% Financing Available
- Multiple Locations
- Friendly & Knowledgeable Staff
- Cutting Edge Technology
- Accepts Most Insurance Plans
- All of Your Dental Needs in One Place